Sunday, July 26, 2009

Customer Compliments II

~Xue Ling~ said...
My fouth purchase from Ade and I'm sure I'll be back for more~ Why? Because:
1) Her creations are beautiful!
2) She's super nice and friendly!
3) Her prices are reasonably!
4) She's efficient!
What more can anyone ask for?

July 26, 2009 -1:41 PM

~Lervonne~ said...
received item in good condition! Thanks

July 3, 2009 -3:02 PM

~YuXue~ said...
I have received the trinket ^^. It was very lovely.I loved it lots.
Looking forward to your new creation ^^

July 1, 2009 -3:51 PM

~Jeslyn~ said...
Gold Avril received. Very gorgeous piece. Ade,is definitely a
perfect crafter and neatworkmanship

June 26, 2009 -10:39 AM

~Kasc Tan~ said...
Dear Ade,
I had bought the Chante IV (yellow) Ring.
Thank you for the lovely work! I love it! It is nicely made and suit me so pretty.
Thank you!

June 22, 2009 -2:52 AM

~Phyllis~ said...
The necklace is lovely and beautiful! Thanks again and continue to bring us beautiful pieces of your creation!

June 21, 2009 -3:41 PM

~Qian Hui~ said...
Rest assured that every piece of stock u get here is worth it's cost - handmade, unique, originality... Definitely a good choice for getting gifts... The seller is friendly and responds fast... Good service and follow-up ! Love ya Ade and Cheers to Snowlight~~

June 15, 2009 -1:44 AM

~Lervonne~ said...
Love the customize necklace she designed for me. Definitely will support and collect her works from now. Keep it up!

June 13, 2009 -2:52 PM

~Jennifer Goh~ said...
Hi Ade,
I have received both necklaces and hairclip, i simply love them. Quality is good and the design is very unique.My little gal simply luv the hairclip. What i am impressed was, the actual items look even nicer than on the web.Great job! will sure shop for more and introduce my gal friends too.

June 10, 2009 -12:57 PM

~Jael Wong~ said...
The customised necklace is super gorgeous. Excellent work for twisting of the wire; Unique =D
Seller is super friendly; fuss free!

June 28, 2009 -10:57 AM

~Adele Chua~ said...
Hi Ade! I've received the beautiful ring!.. its really one of a kind :) love it to bitsssss

May 26, 2009 -3:38 PM

~Joslyn~ said...
FABULOUS handcrafts...received the necklace today and was indeed very pleased! From very prompt email response to the great effort in tailoring to my requests and finally in delivering the artpiece in perfect condition! Great job, Ade! Look forward to your coming new items :) cheers!

May 6, 2009 -9:24 AM

~Fion~ said...
Recieved the necklace and it is beautiful. I like it very much. Thanks. ^^

Apr 30, 2009 -9:03 AM

~Joyce~ said...
Hi Ade,
Thanks for the necklace. I've received it. It's a piece of art.
Will definitely recommend my friends. Thanks!

Apr 25, 2009 -3:09 PM

~PS~ said...
Thank you for your GREAT patience, communications and the promising services! just send your link to one of my colleguea again,and she says she wants to order too.. ; )

Apr 9, 2009 -4:58 AM

~Agna Koh~ said...
The items at Snow's Closet are beautifully made and what you see if what you get. The items I ordered are as wonderful as I expect to be. My experience with Snow's Closet has been good and I look forward to every email notification on more new items.

Apr 16, 2009 -9:23 AM

~Kewei~ said...
beautifully designed and handcrafted necklaces! hope to see more of such kind necklaces on ur blog! keep it up! :)

Apr 3, 2009 -1:35 PM

~Ivy~ said...
Smooth transaction, love the necklace alot! Lookgin forward to your new designs!=)

Mar 23, 2009 -4:20 AM

~Shirley~ said...
Hi Ade: I finally found the testimonial page: thank you for being so prompt and wrapping everything so nicely.the two pieces are lovely, really can't wait for Mon to come so that i can wear them to work! I look forward to your upcoming collection.

Mar 22, 2009 -8:31 AM

~Amy~ said...
ade i have received ur necklace. thanks 4 helpin mi 2 ask ur customer. =) love ur necklace veri much. update mi when there is any new comin up. =) cheers~!

Feb 11, 2009 -8:14 AM

~Estee~ said...
I just received my necklace and it is so pretty!!
Keep up the good work!! Will be on the lookout for your new collections!!

Jan 13, 2009 -11:22 AM

No comments: